Saturday, June 18, 2016

Buttered Vegetables with Shrimp

Here’s a quick dish I did last night to go with my husband’s pork chops for dinner.  I wasn’t too particular with measurements this time since I was in a hurry and wanted to be stress-free. So here’s how I put it all together (measurements are estimates from what I can remember):

Ingredients:
4 tbsps butter
1 medium onion
Frozen mixed vegetables, about 2 cups
Cooked Shrimps
¼ cup chicken broth
2 pinches of dried oregano
Salt and pepper

Procedure:
1.       Melt butter in a pan.
2.       Put-in the onions and cook until the texture becomes soft.
3.       Add in cooked shrimps and sauté in butter and onion.
4.       Add the mixed vegetables. Stir.
5.       Pour the chicken broth and simmer.
6.       Add the salt and ground black pepper and dried oregano to suit your taste.
7.       Turn of the heat and transfer to a serving bowl.
8.       Share & enjoy!

Sorry, no pictures this time.  Was in too much of a hurry :-) 



No comments:

Post a Comment